Sunday, March 23, 2008

I got tagged - and I am finally doing something about it!


So, I am the worst person to tag......I have been tagged many times and I think this is the first one I have done. Sorry to everyone who has tagged me so far. Here goes:


Six things you should learn before you are 18


1. Learn how to cook at least one good meal that does not involve all pre-packaged foods.

2. Learn about health insurance- once you are off your parents insurance it is nice to know how health plans work.

3. Learn how to set and accomplish goals. Even if they are small at first, you will always be able to gain a sense of accomplishment form doing something you put your mind and heart in!

4. Learn that you should never have to settle: Be it in love, friendships, a career or even the college you go to, know that you don't have to just take what's around you. Go get what you want and don't ever feel ashamed about doing what is best for you!

5. Learn who you are by keeping a journal. The more you know about yourself the easier it is to be confident in all the relationships in your life. Journals really help you understand how you think and react to all the things life throws and you.

6. Learn to tell the difference between the who really love you and the ones who don't . A friend who really loves you will help you back on your feet- not trip you while you are getting up. This seems obvious, but you will run into situations where sometimes it is hard to tell.


Thanks for tagging me Ali. This was really fun!

1 comment:

Robert Munyai said...

One happy family. No matter what the devil bring your way. Don't give up being happy. Laugh everyday its like inner jogging and teach the young ones to be the legends you are on this picture. I love happy families.