Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE FEVAH'.................


Why isn't this show just on every day of the week? So, I can't wait for it to air tomorrow so I have to re-live, I mean watch some of my fave dances over the Internet and on our DVR. I didn't think last week was that exceptional of an episode. It always takes a little while for the partnerships to gel and for the dancers personalities to shine. The start of a new season leaves me missing the dancers from the previous season. Although some of the dancers have already become quick favorites. I already knew I would love Twitch because of last year...


so here are my favorites, in no particular order:







































And, of course, Cat. The great thing about the show is that Jesse loves it just as much as I do! Gracie even gets into it by busting out in some pretty fabulous dance moves for a two year old!

3 comments:

Ali said...

I have not yet watched this show, but I hear a lot about it. I think I will have to catch it next week.

And welcome back to blogging! What's going on with all of you?

Jolyn said...

hey stephanie - thanks for commenting on my blog - I was so excited to have someone read it! i have to tell you - i didn't think i would like "so you think you can dance" because i hate american idol, but i'm kind of hooked on it - and so is andrew!

Jessica said...

I love this show too, and I'm totally hooked. last year I was at a restaurant once, when I realized I had to be home in 30 minutes to watch the show. I think I ended up calling a friend to record it. Fun to have found your blog through Jessica Bartel. (I'm her old roommate from King Henry)