HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Gracie had a fun time eating candy! She really loves suckers and calls them "Sucker balls" and asks for one just about every hour now.
On Tuesday Gracie got to dress up and go to a nursing home and sing Halloween and Primary songs! Then they handed out candy to the kids. She was very excited to eat the M&M's!
That night our good friends watched Gracie so Jesse and I could go celebrate his passing the Bar. We went to Savannah and went on a spooky ghost tour. Our tour guide was a paraormal investigator and had all sorts of crazy things to tell us. Supposedly Savannah is "America's Most Haunted Town" and I would believe it! I got the chills a few times....and we took some pictures so you'll have to tell me if you see any ghosts haunting the frames.......Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh!
BOO!

This is a mansion built during the Civil War. There have been many different owners, but none of them have stayed very long. They all left under strange circumstances and it has been vacent for years and the owner won't rent or sell it.....
The tour was fun, but mostly it made me interrested in taking a tour about the arcitecture of Savannah. There are many beautiful historic homes and mansions that I would love to go in. Savannah is a beautiful city. The historic area near River Street reminds me of Europe mixed with the South. We love to have company and would be happy to show any of ya'll around Savannah!P.S. Thanks for the super cute costume Carol!
2 comments:
She looks so cute!!! I love that little costume.
I sooooooo want to go to Savannah, so much fun!
Thanks! Really, we love to have guests! Statesboro is not a bad drive from Atl!
Post a Comment